Thursday, October 29, 2009

001; In the sky...

"I'm starting a revolution from my bed."

Sometimes, that's how I feel in Calgary. Sitting aimlessly doing nothing - as of right now. I've been told to slow down numerous times by many different people, but for what? If I slow down and look around me, I'm sitting on a chair in my dining room, ITCHING to do something productive. Talking to friends is a major step, but I'm waiting for a phone call half the time, which is why I'm never doing anything with anyone, anymore.

I feel just as useless as I did in Williams Lake, expect I live in a bigger town, have more independence [doing excellent for myself] and in love.

I've recently discovered Oasis in my music collection after one of the most popular "love" song's for gay guys is wonderwall; of course - I found that one out from Shay, and now know the song inside and out. Dan and I harmonize it in pleasure... Got told to sing Champagne Supernova from my karaoke host, which I'm honoured to actually sing.

All I want to do these days is sing and rejoice the good times, that I've lost, gained and illusioned in these primitive times.

"But don't look back in anger; I heard you say."

2 comments:

  1. You're not useless. And in fact, you're not doing nothing. You're living on your own, taking care of your own personal matters... isn't that what we all want? We all want to be in love at some point, we all want to have a nice, secure, happy home... you're doing wonderful. And if you need someone to talk to, then you can post on my facebook or call me, lol!

    Phil, you're doing wonderful. :)

    ~Josh

    ReplyDelete