Saturday, October 31, 2009

002; Raveeeeeeeeeeeee.

So, the big one's happening tonight, the Voodoo rave. It's going to be something quite interesting, as I've basically slaughtered Sheena, and stole a lot of her fur for my viking costume, which I am really proud of. I wish a few more of you guys were here, it would be amazing partying with all my WL friends again, especially in a time like this. :)

Hope everyone's well. I really don't have much to say, expect that I'm excited for the rave with Shauna, Jason, Jon, Dan, Sheena, Brian and hopefully more. it'll be a getaway for the night, and I will treat it well and with respect.

What's everyone doing for hallowe'en? Give some feedback.

1 comment:

  1. shay and i were going to watch scary movies

    then she ditched me to go to a party
    apparently i can't come with her, because i'm not a party person

    then riley said i could go trick or treating & then partying with him, trista, jessica and pam

    but apparently pam hates me for no apparent reason so she doesn't want to come pick me up

    now i think i'm going to a party with cherise but i'm not sure

    i'm kind of bitter right now tbh

    ReplyDelete