Saturday, December 26, 2009

009: Cheque, Please?

Someone really has to check my dreams for me, I would like an interpertor.

Breaking teeth, going back to school are two major topics... Which I see is fine, though the chipping makes me extremely uncomfortable. I can see myself going back to school maybe in the next few years, if I transfer to Kamloops or something.

Stocking shelves/selling electronics.
I've been thinking of applying at Safeway as a stock boy. I'm just stocking things, as I was in Save-On-Foods. That wouldn't be a bad job to do that, because I believe I'm in the right frame of mind to disappear from customer service, but still be in the picture, if you know what I mean?
Also, I've been seeing myself in dreams becoming extremely confident selling electronics and working somewhere such as Best Buy, Staples or future shop.
..The discount is nice.

The best one.

"I'm sorry. We've run out of Earl grey boxes, so I have to get some noodle packets from wherever they appear and put the earl grey in there, so the customers can become satisfied. Also, lets put the flavour sachet in this pack of noodles and watch it become delicious!"
...
>.>
<.<

Oh yeah, speaking Shuswap is becoming more and more apparent.

What's some of your dreams like?

No comments:

Post a Comment