Monday, December 14, 2009

007: Hvað er nótt!

I've been having a fantastic time recently with everything. I started the job at Æ today (American Eagle), and the manager has seemed to put up with any BS that we have all presented, and he's working around everyone's schedules, which is fantastic.

Interview tomorrow at Bumpy's... I know I will get it. James said the same thing. I have trust in his judgement. If I do get it, I will give two weeks and hopefully will have a better schedule for Æ. We'll see. I have a feeling that I will be a lot happier there too. :)

Starting to see a different side of everyone, especially Dan - for the better. I can now deal with situations a lot better and I'm able to not worry as much. But I've been as happy to see him now ever since day 1, it's still the same responce.. Which I'm real happy about.

R.I.P Grandpa, and Andrea (First cousin). I'm not going to cry or anything, though my dad's side of the family is dropping like flies. They will be missed though.

...

Starting to do work around the place, including hanging up some pictures, rearranging the rooms, and making it feel more like home. I have the interview tomorrow, so I will let you go with some pictures.


^
My chest of drawers. Dan's graduation picture, along with a picture of him when he was 12. The cat's name is Shadow, and the moose is named 'Kulde'. :)


^
"My collection". Pretty easy to figure out, it's of the past and makes this place, mine. The two frogs and the cat are the most noticible ones. Reminds me of Dan and me, with a possible cat. :)

Goða nott, mig vinir.

No comments:

Post a Comment