Thursday, November 26, 2009

006: Hjálp mig!

Alright, this is gonna be an interesting project for myself and will take quite a while if I don't give up on it.

I'm going to be looking for 10 bands (the final result will have five songs each, which means 50 songs...) from each major country that produces music that is available almost anywhere, but sound good at the same time. [...If their band name is in their native language, makes it even better!]

The bands MUST sing in their own native tongue, otherwise it'll just be easy.

I'm sure it'll be good to start off with one country at a time, but lets have a look around the globe. I have some bands already, and would appreciate any help from anyone.

Korea:
1. 투애니원
2. 소녀시대

Russia:
1. Тату
2. Ничья

Iceland:
1. Sigur Rós
2. Björk

Greenland:
1. Kishima
2. Piitsukkut

Norway:
1. Gåte

Farose Islands:
1. Týr
2. Eivør Pálsdóttir

Germany:
1. In Extremo
2. Revolverheld
3. Rammstein

First Nations/Aboriginal acts:
1. Yothu Yindi
2. Walela
3. George Rrurrambu
4. Susan Algukark

Mexico:
1. Paulina Rubio
2.

Greece:
1. Despinda Vandi

Romania:
1. O-Zone

Italy:
1. Eiffel 65

Polish:
1. Myslovitz

Japan:
1. The Gazette
2. Dir en grey

ANY ideas, please let me know! I'm looking for new inspirations for music too. :) Takk!

No comments:

Post a Comment