Thursday, November 12, 2009

004; Hvað?

I splurged. I bought myself a new computer, and damn proud of it too. Means I also get to try out the new Windows 7 that's coming out also. It's small and it's black, and I think I may keep this computer for a small while until I decide to get a portable hard drive to put everything in.

I'm getting myself a freezer this paycheque coming up, not to brag. I' probably won't be getting too much food into it for another two paycheques when I can afford it, but it will save me a lot of hassle shopping, especially during the winter when I know that Dan doesn't like to do long distance traveling with the car. If you could, wouldn't mind some quick and easy healthy choices, so that means I'm not relying on hamburgers or chips all the time... And I'm getting sick of sweet things ;)

I'm actually quite happy at the moment. I managed to send out a few resumes, and I just received one of the best haircuts in Calgary for $17. I had $25 in cash, I just gave it all to him. It's good to be kind, especially ones that get your jokes and understand your accent without having to turn off the buzzer. I know where I'm going to now, and it's just a block away from my apartment! How convieinent ^^

The lucky places that had received my resume are mainly on 17th ave... Moxies, Shoppers, Café beano, Café kawa, Caffè Artigiano and last off, London Drugs. Only a matter of time now!

Sarah and I had a huge debate via text messenging today. Asked me to save her from her family... I mentioned "Awe, Muffin.", got the responce "Cupcake." and kept going on for an hour with different pasteries... I won with 'custard tart' >>;

You won't believe how many stares you get when lollipop goes off, on a crowded train, nonetheless. ^^;

I'll report back after. When I can actually think of more to say. ^^;

1 comment: