Tuesday, March 20, 2012

015: To forth, and beyond.

I’ve decided that I don’t know what I really want.

I want to travel around Canada. I really do. The idea of moving to the North feels right. I could survive the winters, and as long as I have access to HIV medication, (I don’t want to hide the fact anymore.) then I will be fine.

I want to be immersed in another culture, another language. It necessarily doesn’t have to be a First Nations/Inuit culture that I would love to be in, but maybe Nova Scotia/New Brunswick - where I could learn Gaelic and learn how to jig. It’s either that, or I want to be somewhere that reminds me of home. Or even in a street full of those really pretty houses that are all different shades of eccentric colours from Yellow to Black. That’ll remind me of Greenland or the Faroe Islands.

I have found the person that I want to do this with, and I have a feeling that I do want to become a social worker eventually. I don’t think that I’m too compelled to be going to school. I have a feeling that I would majorly fuck up my education, because I am not encouraged to continue with that at this time, so I do not want to risk it.

The first step is to become Canadian, and then progress from there. Steve has some debt from his past, and he is paying it off quite quickly.

I am really proud of him.

Also; I will mention that since this is my personal blog, I have thought about moving back home. But I am too passive to survive the constant quarrels that my brother causes. He's quite troublesome, and I am ashamed to be related to him sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment