Wednesday, March 7, 2012

013: And those thoughts run through my mind.

I seem to be bouncing around with the whole 'Am I living life right?' over and over. I know that I have a lot to work on, and that I need to progress myself artistically and mentally as well. It will come when it comes. At this time, I have one thing that I need to finish:

-Get my tattoo removed.

I am hoping that within 2-3 tries of getting it removed, that it will be gone, forever. I thought I was a 'linguist', I thought I had some class. There I go, trusting Google and received a spelling mistake on my arm.

My appointment with the new tattoo remover is tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous, but it should be okay.

Everything else is going well. I am possibly thinking about deleting facebook though. Maybe go to the olden days where I actually went and did things. We'll see. I'll have to think about it hard. It means that I would be updating this more often.

Steve and me went all over the North West of Calgary two days ago. It was nice to get out. Unfortunately, no pictures. But we did enjoy everything that we did.

Tomorrow's going to be a long day. I'll be okay though. I'll let everyone know how the removal went.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment